The Africa Automotive Show
Africa Automotive Show at IATF2023
Interested in Exhibiting at Africa Automotive Show?
The Africa Automotive Show is the gathering place of all of Africa’s automotive leaders, policy-makers and buyers, as well as international partners. It represents an unmatched opportunity for brand building, sales and partnerships.
Register now to be part of the Africa Automotive show at IATF2023 in Cairo, Egypt.
A dedicated Automotive Exhibition:
Automotive companies including commercial (bus and truck) and passenger vehicle manufacturers, assemblers, importers, component manufacturers, dealers, parts & accessories distributors, electric motorcycles and vehicles, infrastructural projects and agencies, other members of the value-chain, including mineral processing, logistic services providers and automotive development agencies will have an opportunity to showcase their products and also interact with potential buyers, suppliers and governments. Pavilions can also be set up to enable them to customise their exhibition to fit their unique requirements.
The Automotive Forum:
The Automotive Forum (conference), spearheaded by the African Association of Automotive Manufacturers (AAAM) addresses the most pertinent issues affecting Africa’s automotive growth. Highlights of the 3-day program include:
- Presentations from global automotive leaders, including multi-national OEMs.
- Participation of several Heads of State
- An agenda that seeks to facilitate co-operation and the development of regional auto supply chains (trade between auto hubs) for auto manufacturing on the continent.
- Unprecedented networking with all of Africa’s key role-players and international partners.
A B2B and B2G platform:
The platform will provide matchmaking and business exchange opportunities for vehicle manufacturers, vehicle assemblers, OEMs and component suppliers and other automotive industry service providers, leading to conclusion of business and investment deals across various sectors. This is supported by a dedicated African Buyers' Programme
AFRICA'S ECONOMIC BOOM, AUTOMOTIVE OPPORTUNITY
Africa (excluding South Africa) currently accounts for only 0.5% of the global automotive market (600 000 units). Its motorisation rate is just 45 vehicles per 1000 inhabitants - significantly below the global average of 203.
The exhibition will attract continental and global buyers and sellers, including executives and market expansion managers that will engage in business deals in, amongst others:
- Parts Manufacturing, including EV components, batteries and solar
- Raw Materials
- Parts Supply
- Parts Distribution
- Vehicle Manufacturing
- Component Manufacturers
- Vehicle Aftermarket Services
- Logistics Service Providers
- Infrastructural Projects e.g. Special Economic Zones
- Vehicle Accessories:
- Vehicle Electronics
- Vehicle Security
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Electric Vehicle Supply
- Electric Vehicle Accessories
- Vehicle Finance (Including Insurance)
For The Africa Automotive Show enquiries:
For Sponsor enquiries:
Head of Commercial & Government Affairs, Africa, RX Africa